Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Monday, October 16, 2006

Drinking the Kool-Aid

Before a month ago, I had never read any Harry Potter books. It wasn’t active avoidance; there are just so many books worth reading. And I couldn’t believe they were worth the hype. I was always a little annoyed with Harry Potter people, those folks who are apt to turn any conversation into discussions of muggles and quidditch and what will happen in the next book, boring the rest of us.

I started reading the books about a month ago and am now on the third book. They are good media to consume when I don’t want to think too much and are quite entertaining. Last night, while playing Apples to Apples with friends, I frequently turned the topic of conversation to all things Harry Potter…

I am one of those people now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home