Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

F arrives

The weather turned cold just in time for F's arrival.

[She hates the cold. One of my first memory of her was her complaining about how cold Seattle was. . . in September.]

I met her at the airport. We went to my flat to drop of her luggage and to have tea and bread and cheese. We shared good, effortlessly interesting conversation. We wandered about the city, stopping at bookstores and to look at ugly shoes and clothes. We ended up at a cafe/bar drinking fancy coffee drinks before heading back to my flat for dinner. We watched a bad Johnny Depp movie on TV. She read aloud to me.

It was as what we would do anywhere. Except this time, we were in Belgrade.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    So it was good that we passed this flick up during Depp Fest '05... Glad to hear a friend's in town! Have loads of fun (as I'm sure you will)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home