Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Return

I got back Sunday from five days in Paris. I have never been one of those oooohhh Paris types, but I have been converted. I see what all of the fuss is about. It is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. Someday, I will return and see more of it. (I was there for a conference and had little free time.)


The conference, organized by The World Student Christian Federation Europe Region, was entitled ‘Is Religion a Source of Peace or Violence?,’ which is something that I spend a ridiculous amount of time thinking about. I presented a workshop on ‘Religion, Identity, and War in the Former Yugoslavia,’ which sparked a really interesting discussion on if nationalism is necessary sometimes.


And the free time, such as it was, was also good, filled with interesting chats that I will be playing over and over again in my head for the coming weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello
    yes, i agree! paris is beautifulllll, and one of a kind in the world.
    welcome back..i was checking ur website every day to hear some news from you, and here you re. i am glad..because now i have some stuff to do online xexe
    what else is new?? post some pics. or actually i may see them on facebook.
    take care,
    ivana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home