Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Friday, September 07, 2007

Playing house

I spent most of last week living at A’s flat. She was gone for the summer, but she has air conditioning, so J, J, and I moved in to escape the heat for a bit. (Which seems so sad now, as we seemed to have skipped early fall and the weather is now something out of November.)

It was lovely, though. I forgot how nice it can be living with someone. We had dinners together every night and our evenings passed in an effortlessly fun way that doesn’t happen as easily living alone. I missed my Portland house a bit, but it was good to see that I don’t need those specific people to have such a good living environment.

-


Reassuring, as after a few months, I think it will be quite a while before I am living by myself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home