Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Monday, November 20, 2006

a first

I was ‘controlled’ on the tram yesterday. When the ticket-checking man asked to see my ticket, it took me a bit to find it, but it ended without a fine.

I don’t take public transportation too often, maybe an average of once a week. In over a year of living here, this was the first time I was controlled. I am glad that I had bothered to validate my ticket. Sometimes, I don't.

When I was visiting Sarajevo and Zagreb, I was controlled on the first trams I took.

I don’t know if this is praise for those cities or Belgrade.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they control often in BG for the bus tickets too..maybe they didnt get/reach so far to u..oh sweet belgrade..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home