Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Forecast: Intermittent Posting

It’s not as though I have been much of regular poster recently – the DSL has been out at work- but a I-won’t-be-posting-regularly warning still seems necessary.

Over the next two weeks, I am adding four countries to my ‘places I have visited’ list.

Tonight, I take off for Berlin-via-Zagreb. (It’s much much cheaper to take the train to Zagreb and fly to Berlin from there than it is to fly straight from Belgrade.) I will be spending a week in Berlin at the BVS-Europe retreat.

I am returning to Belgrade overland stopping in Wroclaw and Krakow, Poland, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia and Budapest, Hungary and any place else that my heart (or the bus and train routes) take me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home