Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

hladno

On Saturday, I was wandering around a recently discovered open air market buying walnuts and stoppers to catch bits food before it goes down my kitchen sink, hatless and comfortable.

On Monday it turned cold, what feels like 'St. Paul cold' to me, although I just checked and it is 20 degrees F warmer at 7:30 in the morning in St. Paul than it is at 2:30 in the afternoon here. It's the kind of cold in which wet hair freezes to your head. It's the kind of cold that keeps me from leaving the house, staying in to watch the nightly 7 o'clock commercial-free movie that one of the local TV stations broadcasts. (It's a curious selection: yesterday -- Crossroads, the day before -- Gosford Park.)

Yes, not a very exciting update, but the life isn't super exciting at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home