Pustolovina: adventure in Serbian

Friday, August 04, 2006

. . . and now a word from our sponsors

Do you* want to live my life?**

If the answer is yes, check out this site. My volunteer program is a bit short on people for the next round of European placements. German speakers are especially needed.

*It is possible that you have to be an American citizen. I am not sure.
**
except in a different [but still worthwile] European country working with a different [but still worthwhile] NGO. That is, unless you're willing to wait until I finish my term in the fall of 2007.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi rachel. why did u choose belgrade? or they gave it to u?

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u should check out brooke's blog: www.desperateserbwife.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger rachel said…

    I chose Belgrade because I wanted to work with Women in Black, live in a city, and be in the Balkans, although BVS will tell you is was a 'collaborative decision-making process.'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home